Who doesn’t love pancakes? Pancakes are great for breakfast or dessert at any time of day. Unlimited number of combinations serving, and their taste can easily switch over your desires.
American pancakes differ from other pancakes we used to eat since childhood, precisely because it is more interesting. They are smaller and have a spongy structure that recalls of a sponge, so bring a different experience to the table.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or cooking oil
- In a bowl put the flour and add the sugar, salt and the baking powder. Mix.
- In another bowl mix the egg, but not too much. Add the milk and melted butter and mix again.
- Put the mixture with the liquid ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Gently mix to unite. Do not be concerned if the mixture has small lumps.
- Heat pan on medium heat and brush with a little cooking oil or butter.
- Using a pump from the mixture put in the pan. In one place pour the mixture and deploy so that you take a circular form (diameter about 4 inches). Bake the pancakes until they become golden brown (about 2 and a half minutes). Then invert them on the other side. You receive 10-15 pancakes, depending on the size.
- Line up several of the pancakes one above another and spill the honey, maple syrup, caramel topping or chocolate topping, or jam, and serve with fruit such as blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, bananas etc.