Today when every one has smart phones and cameras, it is hard to make a perfect beach pictures.
But often it happens we are still not satisfied with the way we have stand while posing in a swimsuit.
“I look awful, delete please”, this is a conclusion on looking at the photos.
While it is important to pay attention to the light and angle for good photos, the most important thing to know is to set the body.
1. Lift the chin, straighten your shoulders and slight smile.
2. Connect your legs and lift a little on your finger.
3. Cross legs, sift your stomach, make your shoulders and put your hands on the waist.
4. While lying on a deck chair, lay on the elbow. Knees must be together.
5. If you are shooting sideways, be sure to correct your shoulders and put your hands on your hips or waist.
6. When you sit, you must straighten your shoulders.
7. If you are shooting close up, lift your chin slightly and turn on your better side.